Calling all Millstone River School Dads’!
Welcome to the launch of MRSPTA DADS’ CLUB !!
The MRSPTA Dads’ Club is aimed to form a community of dedicated fathers wanting to be involved in their children’s education experience, willing to devote some of their time and skills to support the school and have some fun at the same time.
Dads, stepdads, uncles, mothers, grandfathers, other guardians- All are welcome.
To increase every father and father figure’s involvement in their children’s education, build stronger family bonds and expand our dad network, by encouraging them to take active roles in their family, school, community, and beyond.
Studies show that children whose fathers are highly involved in their schools are more likely to do well academically, participate in extracurricular activities, enjoy school, and are less likely to have ever repeated a grade or have been expelled.
DADS’ CLUB AIMS TO:
• Provide opportunities for Dads to get together, have fun while supporting their kid’s educational journey and be an active part of the entire experience
• Provide positive male role models for our kids by being present and rolling up sleeves to serve
• Provide manpower to a multitude of educational, social & fundraising activities
SUPER BUSY, AND CAN’T ADD ONE MORE THING – No worries…..
• Dads’ Club is a voluntary, community portal of activity & collaboration
• There are no mandatory events, meetings or volunteer requirements
• All levels of commitment and availability are welcome
• Join the club and participate at your convenience
HOW TO JOIN:
• Register for MRSPTA membership (At https://millstoneriverwwp.memb
• Join the MRSPTA Dads’ Club Mailing List (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Attend Meetings and/or Participate per convenience
Peace Path Painting Project in November 2021
Our first meeting on 10/7/2020