Thanks everyone for your submissions! Enjoy the video!
Donations accepted online through the link below from Monday, December 7th through Friday, December 18th, 2020
Mark your Calendars!
Coming Soon – MRSPTA ONLINE SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR
Book Fair Dates: October 19th- November 1st
Our school’s Book Fair has gone online!
Discover new books sure to keep kids reading. Purchase books to add to your Home Library or to give as gifts. Every purchase supports our school. Shop now!
Click here to shop at Millstone River Online Book Fair:
Book orders ship directly to the address given while placing the order.
Free Shipping for Book only orders $25 and above.
Keep kids reading.
Support our school.
Our Online Book Fair helps you do both.
Questions: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MRSPTA Presents Book Fair Fun
TIME TRAVEL WRITE UP SHOWCASE
1. Students to submit a write up of about 100 words on any of the below topics:
– Where would you want to travel to in a TIME MACHINE and why?
– A Summary/ Synopsis of any Travel book that you have read & enjoyed
– A Short write up about any of your travels that you have enjoyed.
2. All of these write-ups to be shared by the PTA on the MRSPTA media (Website, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.)
3. A Raffle drawing to be held after the book fair gets over, to declare 1 winner from each grade. All the students that submit their write-up qualify to be entered into that raffle.
4. Each raffle winner shall win one book.
Last date for submissions October 31st, 2020.
Email the Write Up to email@example.com
Carve, paint or bling out a pumpkin,
Click a photo and send it to us!
This Project aims at celebrating the beautiful Fall/Harvest season together with the Millstone Community.
It is a Free Event.
1. Pumpkin decorations can be done by Carving, Painting, or using bling/accessories.
2. Pumpkins could be decorated with a Book theme idea. Students can click a picture of the decorated Pumpkin with the inspiration book.
2. Pumpkins could be inspired by any movie, game, or anything else
3. Along with their pumpkin photograph, Students to submit One line about:
what inspired them to decorate their pumpkin in that particular theme OR
what they like best about Fall/Harvest Season
4. Students can submit more than one entry
5. If parents allow, students can pose along with their decorated pumpkin.
6. Students can send us Photographs of the pumpkins they have decorated at home with their families at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. MRSPTA will compile all the Photographs into a movie and share it with the entire school to celebrate the Fall/ Harvest season.
8. This movie is planned to be shared with the Millstone community via Weekly newsletter and MRSPTA Website/ Facebook page/ WhatsApp Group.
9. All Photographs to be submitted by November 1st, 2020.
10. The Pumpkin Fest movie to be released by November 10th, 2020
Any Questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Mark your Calendars and Register in Advance !!
MRSPTA November FAMILY FUN NIGHT- “ZUMBA FITNESS”
Join your MRS Community for some ZUMBA Workout from the comfort of your home.
DATE: Friday, November 20th, 2020
TIME: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
INSTRUCTOR: Laurie DeJong
(Once registered, you will receive a zoom link to join the online workout session)
In case of any questions, Please contact Veena Pai at firstname.lastname@example.org
Launching MRSPTA’s first VIRTUAL TALENT SHOW !!
Hey Millstone Students!
It’s time to show off your artistic talents!
Calling entries for our First ever Virtual Talent Show from students across ALL grades.
We hope to have a fun, virtual event where kids can shine & connect with their peers and Millstone Community.
Detailed guideline – VIRTUAL TALENT SHOW GUIDELINES.
Step 1: Register here (Entry Fee: $5 per entry):
Step 2: Create a video of your act and submit by email
to email@example.com latest by 10th of December, 2020.
Step 3: Celebrate the creativity of the Millstone Students during the 3rd week of December 2020, with the Release of a beautiful video compilation, and a Certificate of Participation.
Questions: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org